ARTIST TECHNICAL RIDER
1) One secure dressing room with seating capabilities for six members.
2) Access to private bathroom in dressing room or in close proximity.
3) 18 bottled water requested for Artist, 4 Diet Coke/4 Sprite on ice.
4) Approximately 6 clean towels to be provided for Artist.
5) Backline provided by purchaser must be professional quality in good working condition. No cracked cymbals or used drumheads.
5) (If artist provides sound system) - 2 15-amp circuits to be provided. 3 20-amp circuits for sound reinforcement in proximity of stage
• All power and outlets are to be dedicated for the sole use by Artist
6) 12 ft in depth x 24 ft in width and minimum 2 feet in height stage area required. Stage must be level, stable and have a non-skid surface. The stage is for exclusive use by Artist, events with multiple acts should have the stage in good condition before Artist's headline performance.
• Please note: The Artist is aware of architectural boundaries that may exist in certain venues preventing the use of this size stage. Changes in size are acceptable with Artist's prior approval.
7) The Purchaser shall allow 2 hours for unloading of equipment, set up and sound check. The Purchaser must provide free and clear access.
• Any load in that has stairs, an elevator must be available, or the Purchaser must provide extra personnel, AT NO COST TO THE ARTIST, to assist in loading and unloading of equipment.
8) The band will advertise on their website for date as soon as date is booked. Artist expects the purchaser to do the same on their site at least one month prior to date booked. Promotional materials are available from Artist.
Sound System provided by purchaser must include:
Highs - 600 watts
Mid Range - 2000 watts
Bottom Subs - 2000-4000 watts
5 Monitor wedges with two or more separate monitor mixes.
Amps: (3) Crown Macro Tech (1 amp per circuit preferred) or (3) QSC power amps (*rated to push 10% more than needed), or equivalent
Professional 24 channel mixing board (example: Sound Craft or Allen & Heath)
8 compressors with 8 noise gate
Separate effects unit for vocals & drums
31 band EQ for main speakers
3 boom mic stands for vocals
26 XLR mic cables
1 Shure Wireless Vocal Mic Beta 58
This is the minimum requirement, larger venues/events will require a larger system.
All power cables necessary for systemALL EQUIPMENT IS FOR FUNGI MUNGLE'S EXCLUSIVE USE!ANY DEVIATIONS FROM THE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS IN THIS RIDER MUST BE APPROVED BY FUNGI MUNGLE'S TOUR MANAGER - NO EXCEPTIONS!